Saturday, July 23, 2016

Art, Journal and Retreats

When one thinks of the umpteen talents sprawling across all over the world, one is just left wondering endlessly. I often am left at that! Amazing artists' who somehow connect with one where ever we are in some form or the other. I accidentally came across Amber Kuileimailani Bonnici's online retreat, Woman Unleashed.

Online retreats has been a blast.  While I was engaged in it, I came to know about Bebe Butler's Soul Spa Online Summit from my dear blogger-friend, Linda. Thanks a lot Linda! I have been trying to keep up with them but it's been difficult though I managed to make some sessions possible.It is fun and I had some amazing time with them...though at different time zones and different spaces and at different phases. One always learns something new and that is always exciting. Thank you ladies for all the wonderful and playful sessions.

Along side there're certain personal  assignments, upcoming exhibitions that I have to be up to and meet certain deadlines. My blog posts have reduced because of that since I need time to focus on my exhibitions. I do miss publishing my weekly posts and visiting all my friends here. Know, I miss it all. All the same I do enjoy the art, art readings, watching different sessions and videos, sketching and preparing for the painting...each and everything. Sometimes my mind wanders aimlessly but I feel that too is part of the process, like a prayer lifted off by the wind, playing softly with the breeze until it reaches it divine destination where it will settle finally and then life will sprout out of it.

Here's a peek into the journal:

ShilohSophia-Session-HuesnShades


TamaraLamporte-Session-HuesnShades


FloraBowley-Session-HuesnShades


Bebe-CZydel-Session-HuesnShades


So until next time, keep smiling and enjoying whatever you do.



9 comments:

Linda Kunsman said...

I am so glad you have enjoyed the Women Unleashed along with the Soul Spa. I tried to keep up much as I could because you're so right in that each session gives one something to take away. Wonderful journal pages-love that mandala! Have great weekend Deepa.

magiceye said...

Loved your concluding lines!!

Jennifer Rose said...

nice journal pages :)


Happy PPF!
Jen #45

Alok singhal said...

That indeed is a wonderful journal!

Take your time, many of us have other tasks to do besides blogging...a reason I write just once week!

Giggles said...

Just think of all this connection with others as education and enjoy the learning!! Beautiful pages!! Blogging will always be here!! Or some form of expression on the net! Stay in the moment if you're having fun!!

Hugs Giggles

Rajesh said...

Beautiful and artistic.

Maniparna said...

That's a beautiful journal... :-)

Rajeev Moothedath said...

Beautiful art! wish you all the best in your exhibitions Deepa!

Anonymous said...

that looks beautiful :)